AppyDays, the company providing Shopify app services, respects individual privacy and values the confidence of their customers, employees, consumers, business partners and others.
When you install the app, we are automatically able to access certain types of personal information.
- We collect your email address in case we have to contact you about our services.
- We collect data about the websites, hosted by the Company, you visit. This includes your IP address, time of your visit, how you visited the website and other network information.
We need this information to provide you with our Services.
- We collect personal information about your customers that you share with us. We need this data to provide the Services to you and your customers.
- We may also use personal information for other cases if you have given us your permission to do so.
Merchants' Customers' data
Data Storage & Data Security
The data collected by us is stored on secure servers, located in London, United Kingdom.
Sensitive personal information is encrypted with AES algorithms and access to the data is restricted.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Any personal data we might receive for the purpose of providing the Service will be deleted 7 days after the merchant stops using the Service and uninstalls the app, unless we have to keep it longer for business purposes.
The customer's data is automatically deleted if we receive an automated request from Shopify to delete data about a specific customer. We also automatically delete subscriptions and all data associated with them if we receive a request from Shopify to delete data related to specific orders.
We use some cookies to provide the Service.
- We may use session cookie to identify the merchant when accessing the administration pages.
- We may use security cookies for security purposes of the service.
- We may use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings when using the Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Questions and contact information